A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett Penn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennett Penn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennett Penn, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Penn graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Penn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennett Harris Penn MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bennett H. Penn practice?
- Dr. Bennett Penn has 1 office location.
Dr. Bennett Penn practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Infectious Disease Doctors.