A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennett Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennett Rosenthal, MD, MS, PA is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Rosenthal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennett M Rosenthal MD, MS, and PA is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bennett M. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Bennett Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Bennett Rosenthal practices Neurology near Ocoee, FL.
See Ocoee Neurologists.