A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett Rosner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennett Rosner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosner graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rosner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennett L Rosner MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bennett L. Rosner practice?
- Dr. Bennett Rosner has 1 office location.
Dr. Bennett Rosner practices Psychiatry near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Psychiatrists.