Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

May 2nd, 2012

He is tops, really knows his stuff. Will call you numerous times if you have a significant problem and it is non ofc hours. Could not recommend him more highly.

Aug 27th, 2011

An incredible professional who is kind, skilled, thorough, and empathic. My m.d. for 13 years.

Jan 6th, 2011

did not listen to what I was trying to tell him.

Dec 16th, 2010

I had been experiencing chest and abdominal pain for 2 months. I had been in the emergency room and the hospital and they couldn't diagnose the problem but said let's take out the gall bladder to be sure. Dr. Roth ruled out the gall bladder as a problem with no difficulty. He was able to diagnose me and give me a plan of action with one visit. He was very easy to talk to and he talked with me not AT me. He told me to call him on the phone if I have any questions or difficulties with the proposed plan of action. I highly recommend him.

Wow, a REAL doctor! show details Wow, a REAL doctor!
Nov 2nd, 2010

This Doctor is the real thing; caring, intelligent, understanding, courteous, INTERESTED, and not in a "hurry". He obviously knows what he is talking about and SHARES THAT INFORMATION! I felt completely relaxed and totally understood. THAT is amazing. He never "talked down" to me. I had my husband in the room with me and we both asked questions. He was patient and detailed in his answers. TWO thumbs up!

Outstanding doctor show details Outstanding doctor
Oct 14th, 2009

I had a routine colonoscopy at UCLA. Dr. Roth was efficient, has a good sense of humor and was very good at setting my mind at ease.