A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett Rothenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennett Rothenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennett Rothenberg, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothenberg graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rothenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennett Charles Rothenberg MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bennett C. Rothenberg practice?
- Dr. Bennett Rothenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bennett Rothenberg practices Plastic Surgery near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Little Falls, NJ.
See Livingston Plastic Surgeons.