inactive

Bennett C Rothenberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 2nd, 2016
Any Doctor unable to do a simple Botox injection should not be trusted with a scalpel. I pray that the damage that he caused will go away in six months.
This doctor gave me Botox which was the worst experience that I ever had. Other doctors gave 10 units and he gave 20 which he indicated that he had diluted in two. He charged $580 dollars and caused droopy eyelids and eyebrows that don't move. After I complained he indicated that he would only refund half and to date has not kept his promise. I should have checked this site before allowing him to even touch me. I stupidly agreed to allow him to keep half of the money but I now think that I should contact an attorney and sue him for damages since I will have to hide my face for the next six months. This doctor should be forced to go back to school.

September 22nd, 2016
Made me feel very comfortable
Dr. Rothenberg answered all of my questions thoroughly and consistently. After consulting with 2 other doctors, he will definitely be doing my surgery.

January 28th, 2016
Learn from my mistake.
Two failed rhinoplasties and deviated septum done by Dr.Benett Rothenberg. I was totally UNHAPPY and DISAPPOINTED with my results and still unable to breath after my second surgery done by him. My nose was twice the width of my original nose, the tip was leaning to the side and I had a bump on the bridge of my nose. I consulted two doctors after having my nose done TWICE by Rothenberg, both agreed it needed revision rhinoplasty and septoplasty. Unfortunately, I had to have a THIRD surgery done by a FACIAL plastic surgeon who was able to correct all the deformities from my two previous surgeries. Please learn from my mistake and consult a plastic surgeon who specializes in the field of rhinoplasty so you don’t have to put out the added cost of another surgery.

December 9th, 2015
Perfect day!
He spends time and makes sure you fully understand what is going to occur. I was very pleased with my selection and the staff was very helpful. Yes, you will have to wait but when it is your time to spend reviewing your case you will see why it’s important to him to ensure you have a great experience and are fully armed to make the best choice.

July 29th, 2015
Abdominoplasty on an African American Woman
Dr. Rothenberg was very aggressive when he performed my tummy tuck! It has been 10 years and I have not seen significant changes in the morphology of my stomach even if I gain a little weight!

May 13th, 2015
Kind , compassionate and educated.
Dr. Rothenberg was truly the best doctor I could have found for my reconstruction!

April 27th, 2015
Nose Job on African American Woman
I am happy with the results of my nose job. I wish Dr. Rothenberg would have been more aggressive and made my nose more narrow as I experience swelling in the morning which makes my nose almost the size it was before surgery. However, improvements were realized....

March 26th, 2015
Best doctor ever..

March 17th, 2014
You're in good hands...
Dr. Rothenberg is a top notch surgeon with excellent bedside manner. Warm and friendly, he takes the time to listen to your questions and explains all medical terms in plain language. His staff is always couteous, which makes for a pleasant start to an appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Rothenberg.

February 27th, 2014
Excellent Doctor would recommend to family and friends
I have had a wonderful experience for an abdominoplasty. Dr. Rothenberg is very kind and compassionate. He makes you feel really comfortable and his work is excellent. His staff members are professional and very helpful.

October 14th, 2011
It doesn't really get much better than Dr. Rothenberg. He has every possible quality you could want in a plastic surgeon. He is completely honest and doesn't just tell you what you want to hear. He lets you know what results to expect.. you are never in the dark. I knew that he was the right doctor and I was right.. my results are amazing.

February 4th, 2011
Excellent doctor
Dr. Rothenberg is a very caring and compassionate doctor. I would recommend him again and again.