Dr. Bennett Rothenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bennett Rothenberg?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Bennett Rothenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2017

Outstanding

I must say I had a slight advantage once working at the hospital and knowing the incredible reputation Dr. Rothenberg has. I knew the moment my daughter and I sat with Dr. Rothenberg as my journey begun there was no question he was the surgeon for me. Of course he came highly recommended but as we all know we want to connect with our doctor. Dr. R always answered my questions and took the time to make me feel comfortable with much compassion and personality. There were times I did not get the answers I wanted but he is always honest. You could not ask for a better surgeon. He has taken me through my CA journey. If I could give rate him10 stars I would......

May 27th, 2017

Very thorough in my initial exam and procedure. Follow up exam was thorough as well. Highly recommended.

May 25th, 2017

Amazing experience

Dr rothenberg gave me an amazing tummy tuck and breast augmentation. Lipo as well. Needed dog ears fixed but that's is totally normal. Needed to go through insurance and it was all done for me

May 2nd, 2017

very disappointed

When I went for my consultation I was very happy with Dr. Rothenberg and his staff. They made me feel at ease for my upcoming procedure and took care of everything for me. HOWEVER on the day of my surgery, I was told Dr. Rothenberg was going to be running late, how late/why/where was he coming from no one could tell me, but fine, I'm a doctor as well and pretty understanding and can relate, especially if something happened in an operation before mine. 2 HOURS LATER....no one could get a hold of Dr. Rothenberg from the surgical center or his office staff. The nurses and anesthesiologists all said this happens on a regular basis. One nurse even said "did someone check the parking lot?" which of course made me very wary. After the 2 and a half hours of waiting, using 2 bags of IV fluid, and absolutely no one hearing from Dr. Rothenberg I decided to walk out. Of course as soon as I get my items and have the IV and heart monitors taken off Dr. Rothenberg walks in reeking of cigarettes. His "apology" was very insincere and almost scripted (I guess like the surgical center staff said this happens often so he's had time to perfect his craft). Overall my experience was absolutely awful and I HIGHLY recommend that if you care about who is doing your surgery or what time they'll show up, because clearly your time is insignificant to his, then I would not use Dr. Rothenberg for any surgical procedure.

October 2nd, 2016

Any Doctor unable to do a simple Botox injection should not be trusted with a scalpel. I pray that the damage that he caused will go away in six months.

This doctor gave me Botox which was the worst experience that I ever had. Other doctors gave 10 units and he gave 20 which he indicated that he had diluted in two. He charged $580 dollars and caused droopy eyelids and eyebrows that don't move. After I complained he indicated that he would only refund half and to date has not kept his promise. I should have checked this site before allowing him to even touch me. I stupidly agreed to allow him to keep half of the money but I now think that I should contact an attorney and sue him for damages since I will have to hide my face for the next six months. This doctor should be forced to go back to school.

September 23rd, 2016

Made me feel very comfortable

Dr. Rothenberg answered all of my questions thoroughly and consistently. After consulting with 2 other doctors, he will definitely be doing my surgery.

January 28th, 2016

Learn from my mistake.

Two failed rhinoplasties and deviated septum done by Dr.Benett Rothenberg. I was totally UNHAPPY and DISAPPOINTED with my results and still unable to breath after my second surgery done by him. My nose was twice the width of my original nose, the tip was leaning to the side and I had a bump on the bridge of my nose. I consulted two doctors after having my nose done TWICE by Rothenberg, both agreed it needed revision rhinoplasty and septoplasty. Unfortunately, I had to have a THIRD surgery done by a FACIAL plastic surgeon who was able to correct all the deformities from my two previous surgeries. Please learn from my mistake and consult a plastic surgeon who specializes in the field of rhinoplasty so you don’t have to put out the added cost of another surgery.

December 9th, 2015

Perfect day!

He spends time and makes sure you fully understand what is going to occur. I was very pleased with my selection and the staff was very helpful. Yes, you will have to wait but when it is your time to spend reviewing your case you will see why it’s important to him to ensure you have a great experience and are fully armed to make the best choice.

July 29th, 2015

Abdominoplasty on an African American Woman

Dr. Rothenberg was very aggressive when he performed my tummy tuck! It has been 10 years and I have not seen significant changes in the morphology of my stomach even if I gain a little weight!

May 14th, 2015

Kind , compassionate and educated.

Dr. Rothenberg was truly the best doctor I could have found for my reconstruction!

April 27th, 2015

Nose Job on African American Woman

I am happy with the results of my nose job. I wish Dr. Rothenberg would have been more aggressive and made my nose more narrow as I experience swelling in the morning which makes my nose almost the size it was before surgery. However, improvements were realized....

March 27th, 2015