A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett Shenker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennett Shenker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenker graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shenker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennett Steven Shenker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bennett S. Shenker practice?
- Dr. Bennett Shenker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bennett Shenker practices Family Medicine near Jackson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See Jackson Family Physicians.