A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett Shenker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shenker
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shenker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennett Shenker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenker graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shenker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennett Steven Shenker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bennett S. Shenker practice?
- Dr. Bennett Shenker has 1 office location.
Dr. Bennett Shenker practices Family Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Family Physicians.