A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett So:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennett So, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. So graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. So has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennett Terrence So MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bennett T. So practice?
- Dr. Bennett So has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bennett So practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Glen Burnie, MD.
See Columbia Internists.