A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett Walstatter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennett Walstatter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennett Walstatter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Walstatter graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Walstatter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennett S Walstatter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bennett S. Walstatter practice?
- Dr. Bennett Walstatter has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bennett Walstatter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeview, MI and Dansville, NY.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.