A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett Zier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennett Zier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zier
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennett Zier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Zier graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Zier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennett G Zier MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bennett G. Zier practice?
- Dr. Bennett Zier has 1 office location.
Dr. Bennett Zier practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Geriatric Doctors.