Dr. Bennett Zier Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bennett Zier?

What he lacks in competence, he makes up in arrogance.

Posted on April 18th, 2017

My mother was in rehab and he was her doctor. The day she checked in, he removed all restrictions on fluids, despite my concerns. He also decided weekly monitoring would be sufficient - spoiler alert: it wasn't. He dismissed all my concerns, and retaliated against my mother, telling her - while I was out of the room - that she needed to accept her limitations in good grace. I told her she didn't need to accept his limitations. While waiting for the ambulance to take my mother back to hospital because her sodium levels were critically low, he told me she should have been seen by a urologist. That proved he hadn't even bothered to check her medical records, because she had been under the care of a urologist, who had ordered the fluid restrictions he discontinued. He also brought other doctors into her room during rounds, without introducing them or explaining their presence. Incompetent, dangerous, and arrogant.

THE MAN