A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennie Chiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennie Chiles, Neurological Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennie Chiles, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiles graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chiles has 12 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennie Walter Chiles MD and FACS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Bennie W. Chiles practice?
- Dr. Bennie Chiles has 1 office location.
Dr. Bennie Chiles practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Hartsdale, NY.
See Hartsdale Neurological Surgeons and Hartsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.