A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennie Chiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennie Chiles, Neurological Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chiles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennie Chiles, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiles graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chiles has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennie W Chiles FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Bennie W. Chiles practice?
- Dr. Bennie Chiles has 1 office location.
Dr. Bennie Chiles practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Hartsdale, NY.
See Hartsdale Surgeons.