A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennie Fulbright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennie Fulbright, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennie Fulbright, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- General orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulbright graduated from Medical University Of South Carolina. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fulbright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry County Medical Center
- Parkway Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennie Martin Fulbright MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bennie M. Fulbright practice?
- Dr. Bennie Fulbright has 1 office location.
Dr. Bennie Fulbright practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fulton, KY.
See Fulton Orthopedic Surgeons.