A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennie Fulbright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennie Fulbright, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fulbright
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fulbright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennie Fulbright, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulbright graduated from Medical University Of South Carolina. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fulbright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry County Medical Center
- Parkway Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennie Martin Fulbright MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bennie M. Fulbright practice?
- Dr. Bennie Fulbright has 1 office location.
Dr. Bennie Fulbright practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fulton, KY.
See Fulton Surgeons.