A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennie Jarvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennie Jarvis, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarvis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jarvis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennie Jarvis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarvis graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Jarvis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Nash Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennie L Jarvis MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bennie L. Jarvis practice?
- Dr. Bennie Jarvis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bennie Jarvis practices Otolaryngology near Rocky Mount, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke Rapids, NC.
See Rocky Mount Otolaryngologists.