A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennie Jarvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennie Jarvis, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennie Jarvis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarvis graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Jarvis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Heritage Hospital
- Nash Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jarvis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bennie L. Jarvis practice?
Dr. Bennie Jarvis practices Otolaryngology near Rocky Mount, NC.
See Rocky Mount Otolaryngologists.