A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennie Jarvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennie Jarvis, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarvis
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jarvis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennie Jarvis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarvis graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Jarvis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Nash Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennie L Jarvis MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bennie L. Jarvis practice?
- Dr. Bennie Jarvis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bennie Jarvis practices Otolaryngology near Rocky Mount, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke Rapids, NC.
See Rocky Mount Otolaryngologists.