A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennie Nobles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennie Nobles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennie Nobles, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobles graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nobles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennie Peter Nobles MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bennie P. Nobles practice?
- Dr. Bennie Nobles has 1 office location.
Dr. Bennie Nobles practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.