A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennie Whitehead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennie Whitehead is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennie Whitehead, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitehead graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Whitehead has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jellico Community Hospital
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennie William Whitehead MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bennie W. Whitehead practice?
- Dr. Bennie Whitehead has 1 office location.
Dr. Bennie Whitehead practices Family Medicine near Alcoa, TN.
See Alcoa Primary Care Doctors.