A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennion Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennion Buchanan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennion Buchanan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Buchanan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- Mountain West Med Ctr, Tooele, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennion Douglas Buchanan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bennion D. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Bennion Buchanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bennion Buchanan practices Emergency Medicine near Tooele, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Tooele Emergency Physicians.