Dr. Benny Brandvold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benny Brandvold?

December 10th, 2014

I think this man needs to get some help whit his bedside manner.

June 22nd, 2011

Patient

Dr. Brandvold literally saved my life and restored me to an excellent quality of life...out of a wheel chair and walking, running, riding horses, flying airplanes, working construction, and lots more. I made the decision to go with a neurosurgeon, did many hours of research and his name kept popping up on the radar screen. 1 1/2 years after my extensive back surgery, I am better than ever...thank you Doctor Brandvold for your many years of study and hard work to be able to earn the skills to repair crushed backs on patients like me.

July 5th, 2010

The best of the best

PATIENT IN GREAT FALLS, MONTANA Reviewer: Bill from Twonsewnd, Montana I recently had a full spinal fusion of two vertebrae in my lower back. It w ...

July 5th, 2010

Patient in Great Falls, Montana

I recently had a full spinal fusion of two vertebrae in my lower back. It was a repair to earlier damage from an old skydiving accident. Three months after surgery I am riding Harleys, flying airplanes, throwing hay bales, and enjoying life once again. I researched all available neurosurgeons all over Montana and beyond...the search kept pointing at Dr. Brandvold. His many year of dedicated studying and hands on experience gave me back my quality of life.....I cannot say enough good about the results I have had from this excellent, highly skilled surgeon.

April 16th, 2010

Best Neuro Dr I've had out of 3!

I'm considering moving back to the rainy area just so I can have Dr Brandvold as my Neuro again. All the Neuros I've had since I moved just give me excuses for their not knowing me as a patient, in my file that THEY KEEP! There are so many errors in my medical records now that were never present in my medical records from Dr Brandvold's. Accuracy in yours or my medical records is just as important as an accurate diagnosis. Isn't that how you get an accurate diagnosis? I truly miss the proffessional treatment I've always received at at Dr Brandvold's office. I used travel from CC to see him and would travel from "The Valley" If I could to see him now (insurance). Also, the cleanliness of his office. Can you imagine roach traps (abt 3-5" brownboxes) in a neurologist office AND w/in the HOSPITAL? Are you kidding me who ever rated Dr Bradvold 2.5? Be glad you have access to the best on the northcoast, Dr Brandvold! I've said it before and now again "Dr Brandvold is the ONLY Dr I would ever let do surgery on my spine"! Believe me that you are in the best hands and facilities w/ Dr Brandvold. I know, you cannot know how bad it is at other places until you've been here. It is worth the wait to see Dr Brandvold as you will get the best care possible. I just had a neuro app and was in the room 3-4 minutes (I was giving him the benefit of doubt w/how many minutes in exam room). My driver swears "2 minutes tops". I had waited for 8 months to see that neuro!!! I've never written in any blogs or reviews for anything or anyone before. When I saw this site I was compelled to insert my input because of all I've been thru and know better that there are good caring Drs who still help their patients. I wish I could have Dr Brandvold for my Dr again. And if I can't "I wish I could pretend to be the patient and my Dr would at least pretend to be a Dr."! Sick and tired of beeing sick and tired.

March 24th, 2010

Patient

Thank goodness for all the years Dr. Brandvold put in thru hard study and sacrifice in order that he can help many hundreds of people toward regaining their quality of life and eliminating suffering.

June 9th, 2016