A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benny Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benny Guzman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benny Guzman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Guzman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benny Guzman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benny Guzman practice?
- Dr. Benny Guzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benny Guzman practices Family Medicine near Chino Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Chino, CA.
See Chino Hills Primary Care Doctors.