A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benny Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benny Guzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benny Guzman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Guzman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benny Guzman practice?
Dr. Benny Guzman practices Family Medicine near Chino Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Chino, CA.
See Chino Hills Family Physicians.