A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benny Liem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benny Liem, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Liem graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Liem has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benny J. Liem practice?
Dr. Benny Liem practices Radiation Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM and Las Cruces, NM.
See Albuquerque Oncologists.