A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benny Mrnustik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benny Mrnustik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benny Mrnustik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mrnustik graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mrnustik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mrnustik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benny R. Mrnustik practice?
Dr. Benny Mrnustik practices Family Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Family Physicians.