A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benny Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benny Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benny Phillips, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benny Pothen Phillips MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Benny P. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Benny Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Benny Phillips practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lubbock Oncologists.