Pain Management Specialist, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

May 31st, 2016

He really listened.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Mar 18th, 2016

I trust Dr. Sanchez more than any doctor I've ever seen. He is caring and gives 100% to his patients.

New patient show details New patient
by Jeanette Lopez Bazan on Mar 8th, 2016

Today was my first visit and was 15 minutes late...the staff's impression was unhappy rude and very unprofessional. While i am so called waiting for a dr approval to be seen or not i finally got impatient and questioned if i was going to be seen or not. I waited fifteen minutes for her to tell me i need to reschedule. So i asked to file a complaint and she than introduced her office manger who had been listening to all the conversation from the beginning. She was no different and pointed the complaints number on their wall.. While theyd been in their wasting my time i believe their service could have been more appropiate and professional. I am in serious need of a pain dr...im unbearable to this backpain and they did not care as professionals or as human beings...they seemed CHRIST LESS!

Nov 6th, 2015

I have been trying for a week to get ahold of Dr. Sanchez. My husband has been a patient of his for over 5 years now. The number says it is not a working number and I cannot find a different number anywhere on the web. What has happened? He moved, but all of a sudden it is like he has dropped off the face of the earth!

telephone number show details telephone number
by maria villarreal on Oct 30th, 2015

I have been triying to call to the office for several days and it sounds like the number has been disconnected.

Oct 14th, 2015

God bless you Dr,B.J. S.

by Lisa Pauline Schneider on Jul 12th, 2015

I have be seeing Dr Benny for almost 3 yrs, I do not mind the drive because its always a pleasant experience.

by Robert golis on Oct 16th, 2014

Very rude and ugly staff

Feb 4th, 2013

Dr. Sanchez is incredibly kind and understanding. He has treated my mother with tremendous respect and care. We look forward to the visit. He is an expert in his field and I would highly recommend him to anyone dealing with chronic pain.

Vera show details Vera
Aug 14th, 2012

I would use Dr. Sanchez for my care and any one else that I loved and cared for. He was my Doc for over 7 yrs in Dallas until he moved to Houston about 10yrs ago to be closer to his kids. I miss him so much and have never found another Doc that I trust with my life..

Christian Doctor show details Christian Doctor
Dec 27th, 2010

This is one of the most caring, kind, compassionate doctors I have ever seen. He is a Christian Doctor who cares about his patients and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a Pain Management Doctor, in fact, I have.