A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benny Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benny Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- Lake Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benny Thomas DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benny Thomas practice?
- Dr. Benny Thomas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Benny Thomas practices Family Medicine near Waynesville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Iberia, MO and Jefferson City, MO.
See Waynesville Primary Care Doctors.