A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benny Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benny Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- Lake Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benny Earl Thomas DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benny E. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Benny Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Benny Thomas practices Family Medicine near Iberia, MO.
See Iberia Primary Care Doctors.