A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benny Titus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benny Titus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Titus
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Titus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benny Titus, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Titus graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Titus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benny Titus MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benny Titus practice?
- Dr. Benny Titus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benny Titus practices Psychiatry near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, NJ.
See Easton Psychiatrists.