Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

Outstanding Care show details Outstanding Care
by Rosemary Mamie Adkins on Apr 17th, 2016

This doctor is outstanding in every regard. He cares about his patients and never rushes an appointment being careful to answer any questions. He repaired me after errors from elsewhere. A very good and caring physician. Excellent surgeon with fantastic follow through. Office staff exceptional.

Finally, Compassion Returns to My Medical Team -LUCKY ME! show details Finally, Compassion Returns to My Medical Team -LUCKY ME!
by Rosemary "Mamie" Adkins on Mar 2nd, 2016

Dr. Kuharich is an outstanding physician. I have never been rushed in appointments and he listens to everything with compassion to help. Others in his field are not as thorough or care as much. He will not gamble with risks and protects his patient from harm. If a situation exist in putting a patient at risk, he will not do it. His personal manners one of compassion for his patients welfare. I have seen first hand the difference between his care and another and strongly recommend Dr. Kuharich if you need his specialty. I feel especially good about the healthcare team I have and fortunate that Dr. Kuharich and his team are part of it.

Jun 6th, 2015

Seemed to have some kind of strange behaviors. Was more interested in his phone and texting than in my problem.

Excellent experience show details Excellent experience
by Judith W H on Jun 23rd, 2014

Dr. Kuharich is a no nonsense pain manager. We are on the same page in treating my chronic pain for disk injury, i.e., physical therapy before epidural and/or surgery; reviewing other relief options before use of pain medication. He listened. He was a gentle practitioner. I would recommend him with confidence.

Oct 3rd, 2013

I only visited DR. Kuharich once. He was very mean and rude to me. I've never been treated so bad by a Doctor before, and will not go back to him.