Dr. Beno Kuharich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beno Kuharich?

July 12th, 2017

If you have real pain he is the guy to see

June 8th, 2017

I feel like someone is FINALLY interested!

After a lengthy dance with L&I, I was sent to Dr. Kuharich. He was a breath of hope from the first visit. He took the time to persude QUALIS to approve my MRI after many denials. Dr, Kuharich was finally able to give me answers and create plan of action. If you need some to fight for you...choose Dr. Kuharich

October 25th, 2016

Dr.Kuharich was reticent, short of unfriendly. When I asked why I had pain which is usually not associated with Sciatica, his answer was "I don't know". The only suggestion I got from Dr.K. is to do another MRI. My current MRI was not even a year old. One got the sense he could not be bothered. His attitude could not be explained of having a "bad day".

April 17th, 2016

Outstanding Care

This doctor is outstanding in every regard. He cares about his patients and never rushes an appointment being careful to answer any questions. He repaired me after errors from elsewhere. A very good and caring physician. Excellent surgeon with fantastic follow through. Office staff exceptional.

March 2nd, 2016

Finally, Compassion Returns to My Medical Team -LUCKY ME!

Dr. Kuharich is an outstanding physician. I have never been rushed in appointments and he listens to everything with compassion to help. Others in his field are not as thorough or care as much. He will not gamble with risks and protects his patient from harm. If a situation exist in putting a patient at risk, he will not do it. His personal manners one of compassion for his patients welfare. I have seen first hand the difference between his care and another and strongly recommend Dr. Kuharich if you need his specialty. I feel especially good about the healthcare team I have and fortunate that Dr. Kuharich and his team are part of it.

June 6th, 2015

Seemed to have some kind of strange behaviors. Was more interested in his phone and texting than in my problem.

June 23rd, 2014

Excellent experience

Dr. Kuharich is a no nonsense pain manager. We are on the same page in treating my chronic pain for disk injury, i.e., physical therapy before epidural and/or surgery; reviewing other relief options before use of pain medication. He listened. He was a gentle practitioner. I would recommend him with confidence.

October 3rd, 2013

I only visited DR. Kuharich once. He was very mean and rude to me. I've never been treated so bad by a Doctor before, and will not go back to him.

July 12th, 2017