A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beno Nersissian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beno Nersissian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nersissian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nersissian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nersissian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nersissian has 18 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beno Nersissian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Beno Nersissian practice?
- Dr. Beno Nersissian has 1 office location.
Dr. Beno Nersissian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.