A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benoit Desjardins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benoit Desjardins, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Desjardins graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Desjardins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benoit Desjardins MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Benoit Desjardins practice?
- Dr. Benoit Desjardins has 13 office locations.
Dr. Benoit Desjardins practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett Square, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.