A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benoit Desjardins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benoit Desjardins is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desjardins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desjardins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benoit Desjardins, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Desjardins graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Desjardins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benoit Desjardins MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Benoit Desjardins practice?
- Dr. Benoit Desjardins has 13 office locations.
Dr. Benoit Desjardins practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett Square, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.