A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benoit Dube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benoit Dube is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benoit Dube, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dube graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Dube has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benoit Dube MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benoit Dube practice?
- Dr. Benoit Dube has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benoit Dube practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.