A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benoit Dube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benoit Dube is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dube
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dube Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benoit Dube, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dube graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Dube has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benoit Dube MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benoit Dube practice?
- Dr. Benoit Dube has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benoit Dube practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.