A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benoit Gosselin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benoit Gosselin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benoit Gosselin, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosselin graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gosselin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Gifford Med Ctr, Randolph, Vt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benoit Jean Gosselin FRCSC and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Benoit J. Gosselin practice?
- Dr. Benoit Gosselin has 1 office location.
Dr. Benoit Gosselin practices Otolaryngology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Otolaryngologists.