A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benoy Benny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benoy Benny, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benoy Benny, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Benny graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Benny has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benoy Varkey Benny MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benoy V. Benny practice?
- Dr. Benoy Benny has 8 office locations.
Dr. Benoy Benny practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists and Houston Pain Management Doctors.