A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benson Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benson Chen, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benson Chen MD and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Benson Chen practice?
- Dr. Benson Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Benson Chen practices Ophthalmology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Ophthalmologists.