A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benson Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benson Chen, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benson Chen MD and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Benson Chen practice?
- Dr. Benson Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benson Chen practices Ophthalmology near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Bellevue Ophthalmologists.