A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benson Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benson Massey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massey
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Massey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benson Massey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Massey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benson Talmage Massey MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Benson T. Massey practice?
- Dr. Benson Massey has 1 office location.
Dr. Benson Massey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Gastroenterologists.