A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benson Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benson Massey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massey
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Massey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benson Massey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Massey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benson Talmage Massey MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Benson T. Massey practice?
- Dr. Benson Massey has 1 office location.
Dr. Benson Massey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Gastroenterologists.