A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bentley Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollander
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollander Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bentley Hollander, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hollander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital-Wilmington, Delaware
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bentley Aaron Hollander MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bentley A. Hollander practice?
- Dr. Bentley Hollander has 1 office location.
Dr. Bentley Hollander practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Darby, PA.
See Darby Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Darby Radiologists.