A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bentley Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollander
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollander Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bentley Hollander, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hollander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital-Wilmington, Delaware
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bentley Aaron Hollander MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bentley A. Hollander practice?
- Dr. Bentley Hollander has 1 office location.
Dr. Bentley Hollander practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Darby, PA.
See Darby Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Darby Radiologists.