A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bentley Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bentley Patterson, Dermatologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bentley L Patterson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Bentley L. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Bentley Patterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bentley Patterson practices Procedural Dermatology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Dermatologists.