A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bento Mascarenhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bento Mascarenhas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bento Mascarenhas, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascarenhas graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mascarenhas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bento Rui Mascarenhas MD is a male Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bento R. Mascarenhas practice?
- Dr. Bento Mascarenhas has 1 office location.
Dr. Bento Mascarenhas practices Rheumatology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Rheumatologists.