A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benton Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benton Fong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benton Fong, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Fong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benton Fong MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Benton Fong practice?
- Dr. Benton Fong has 1 office location.
Dr. Benton Fong practices Anesthesiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.