Dr. Benyamine Mizrahi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2017
Very pleased with my initial visit with Dr. Mizrahi
I was referred to Dr. Mizrahi by my GI doctor. My brother's GI doctor also recommended Dr. Mizrahi. It was worth the wait to get in for a visit. A previous surgeon was not going to perform my surgery laproscopically , so the surgery would have been more invasive and difficult with a long recovery time. Dr. Mizrahi has performed this surgery hundreds of times and believes very strongly that he will be able to perform my surgery laproscopically as well. I felt at ease with him right away, and that I will be in the best possible hands when I have my surgery soon.

March 1st, 2017
Office Visit
Staff and Doctor were very friendly and the wait was minimal. Dr. and staff didn't shy away from joking around a little to help ease the embarrassing/personal situation.

October 16th, 2016
Just not normal
I procrastinated making an appointment because I was scared of doing the prep work also the exam. Absolutely no big deal!!! Dr Mizrahi and his staff were amazing!!! I felt at ease from the get go. Everyone there made a weird and awkward situation seem very normal. Dr. Mizrahi is very compassionate and is the perfect doctor for the line of work he's in!

September 4th, 2016
Making awkward do-able
Seeing a doc for digestive issues is low on my list of fun things to do for sure! Dr. Mizrahi kept things light and didn't make me feel too terribly awkward considering the nature of the exam. I would definitely recommend him to friends because of this bedside manor.

May 5th, 2016
Excellent - removed a cancer six years ago, no return!
Doctor Miz removed an anal cancer six years ago, it has not returned since then! He is very knowledgeable and also personable and friendly. The only drawback is the slowness of my last office visit. Having a colonoscopy next.

March 14th, 2016
Most wonderful Doctor I have ever been to. very exceptional in the Medical Field and a Rarity. Marvelously Incredible !!!

March 1st, 2016
Outstanding Visit
Dr. Mizrahi was very efficient and personable. My visit was informative and beneficial.

December 4th, 2015
Dr. Mizrahi was very professional even though he had to give me bad news that I had colon cancer and would need surgery. He did a wonderful job as a surgeon and as I found out after is also a well-known surgeon across the country who trains other surgeon in the use of robotic surgery--much shorter recover time and less invasive. I like his take charge--tell it like it is attitude and his ability to take time for patient questions and concerns.

June 1st, 2015
Patient
I was so blessed to meet this dr! I have been to MANY Drs that have just rushed me in & out due to my complicated case, & it is! He never downgraded me, nor treated me like I was stupid! He was kind & answered all of mine & my moms questions & we've been dealing with this ostomy for 8 years & did we learn ALOT!! I would recommend him HIGHLY!!!

March 5th, 2015
The staff member that came in to get me ready for appt. (over an hour after my scheduled time) didn't have scrubs on which seemed really strange. No one at the desk let me know about how long my wait would be at any point, then after finally getting back to a room an intern came in to ask me all the questions and then relay them to the Dr........when the Dr. finally came in, he basically asked me the same questions as the intern.

March 4th, 2015
Retired professional
Dr. Ben is a very kind professional. He explains everything completely and has unique fun way with his patients. I'll go nowhere else!

March 4th, 2015
Excellent experience
In spite of the fact that the reason for my visit to Dr. Mizrahi was not a pleasant one, the experience was made more tolerable by Dr. Mizrahi and his staff. I really appreciated his honest and straight forward communication. His staff was personable and friendly and helped me feel more comfortable during my visit. But since Dr. Mizrahi's schedule is quite busy, I could not schedule appointments for my first visit or a follow-up procedure in as timely a manner as I would have liked.