A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benzel MacMaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benzel MacMaster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benzel MacMaster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. MacMaster graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. MacMaster has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benzel Christopher MacMaster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benzel C. MacMaster practice?
- Dr. Benzel MacMaster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benzel MacMaster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Winnsboro, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.