A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benzel MacMaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benzel MacMaster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacMaster
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacMaster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benzel MacMaster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacMaster graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. MacMaster has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benzel Christopher MacMaster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benzel C. MacMaster practice?
- Dr. Benzel MacMaster has 1 office location.
Dr. Benzel MacMaster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.