A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benzel MacMaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benzel MacMaster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacMaster
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacMaster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benzel MacMaster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacMaster graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. MacMaster has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benzel Christopher MacMaster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benzel C. MacMaster practice?
- Dr. Benzel MacMaster has 1 office location.
Dr. Benzel MacMaster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.