A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benzion Benatar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benzion Benatar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benatar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benatar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benzion Benatar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Benatar graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Benatar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benzion Benatar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benzion Benatar practice?
- Dr. Benzion Benatar has 1 office location.
Dr. Benzion Benatar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellmore, NY.
See Bellmore Orthopedic Surgeons.