A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benzion Goldwyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benzion Goldwyn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benzion Goldwyn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldwyn graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldwyn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benzion George Goldwyn MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Benzion G. Goldwyn practice?
- Dr. Benzion Goldwyn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benzion Goldwyn practices Otolaryngology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Otolaryngologists.