A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beppy Edasery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beppy Edasery is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Edasery graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Edasery has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beppy James Edasery MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Beppy J. Edasery practice?
- Dr. Beppy Edasery has 5 office locations.
Dr. Beppy Edasery practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and South Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Internists and Richmond Hill Cardiologists.