A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beppy Edasery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beppy Edasery is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edasery
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Edasery Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Edasery graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Edasery has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beppy James Edasery MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Beppy J. Edasery practice?
- Dr. Beppy Edasery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beppy Edasery practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Richmond Hill Internists and Richmond Hill Cardiologists.