A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beppy Edasery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beppy Edasery is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Edasery graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Edasery has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edasery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beppy J. Edasery practice?
Dr. Beppy Edasery practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Sports Medicine near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and South Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill General Practitioners, Richmond Hill Internists, Richmond Hill Cardiologists, and Richmond Hill Emergency Physicians.