A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Aron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Aron is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Aron, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aron graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Aron MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Aron practice?
- Dr. Barry Aron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Aron practices Urology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD.
See Rockville Urologists.