A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beraldo Vazquez Correa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez Correa graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Vazquez Correa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beraldo Antonio Vazquez Correa MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beraldo A. Vazquez Correa practice?
- Dr. Beraldo Vazquez Correa has 1 office location.
Dr. Beraldo Vazquez Correa practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.