A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berard Avella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berard Avella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avella graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Avella has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berard Nicholas Avella MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Berard N. Avella practice?
- Dr. Berard Avella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Berard Avella practices Internal Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists.