A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berdine Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chong
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Chong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berdine Chong, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berdine T Y Chong MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Berdine T. Chong practice?
- Dr. Berdine Chong has 1 office location.
Dr. Berdine Chong practices Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists.