Dr. Bereaval Webb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bereaval Webb?

July 28th, 2015

Bad Bad Doctor

Dr. Webb gives you the impression that she is really concern about the patients’ health. However, all she does is have you come in on monthly basis just to get the co-pay and your insurance money. Dr. Webb is always late, perhaps; because of too many offices and does not have a staff to assist her; at times she does not even know why she had you to come for a doctor’s visit and she does not use computers…hand writes everything. Dr. Webb; voice mail is always full and she will charge you if you text her. How else can a patient discuss their concerns with her? When, you are able to leave a message, she takes her time getting back to you. And, Dr. Webb tries to sell you stuff like shake mixes…etc.

January 22nd, 2015

I have been seeing her for two years. She is compassionate and very helpful. Easy to get appointments and a great resource for those on Medicaid.

December 17th, 2014

Awsome Caring Person for about doctor

I highly recommend dr webb to anyone that needs a doctor she was so helpful to me and my situation and always is there to talK if you have more questions and doesn't rush you out...there are alot of money hungry get in get out doctors in the area but she is amazing

May 15th, 2014

Dr. Webb might just be the worst doctor I have ever seen. She is all about getting money from patients. Her office is so nasty with mold growing on the ceilings and she is always late to every appointment.

November 5th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Webb is such a good doctor. I became her patient after watching the care she gave my sister. The thing I like most about Dr. Webb is that she is so relatable to her patients. She is a mother and I feel cared about when I see her. I would highly recommend her to someone who wants to see a doctor that actually cares and wants her patients to Be Healthy. I never feel rushed and she knows about my entire family because she listens to me and even asks about them. I have called her and changed appointments and she has even seen me on a weekend and on her day off.

September 24th, 2013

crook

I have had quite a few different doctors seeing as I move around a lot, and this is the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. She wanted me to come in every single month to pay a copay just so she would write me my prescription refills. Once she said she wouldn't give me my birth control unless I had a pap smear, even though it had been much less than a year since my last one. So I went in for it, and it was the worst experience of my life. It was uncomfortable, she was rough, I cried because of the pain. and then she said I had to come in in a couple weeks for the results because it was against the law to give them over the phone. (she just wanted another copay) when I came in for the results, I sat down and she asked me what I was there for. I told her that she said I needed to come in for the results and she told me that she wasn't expecting to have to give them to me so she didn't have them. So she wanted to make me make yet another appointment to get them. I thought ok well I'm not doing that but at least she gave me a few refills for the next few months. Nope! only gave me one and when it ran out said I had to come in and pay another copay to get another refill. She is unprofessional and a crook.

February 27th, 2017