A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berenise Lafrance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berenise Lafrance is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafrance graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lafrance has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lafrance accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Berenise Lafrance practice?
Dr. Berenise Lafrance practices Pediatrics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians.