A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berge Bakamjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berge Bakamjian is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakamjian
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bakamjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berge Bakamjian, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakamjian graduated from DO, Midwestern University.
Dr. Bakamjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berge C Bakamjian DO is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Berge C. Bakamjian practice?
- Dr. Berge Bakamjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Berge Bakamjian practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach General Practitioners and Long Beach Internists.