A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berge Bakamjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berge Bakamjian is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berge Bakamjian, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakamjian graduated from DO, Midwestern University.
Dr. Bakamjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berge Bakamjian DO is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Berge Bakamjian practice?
- Dr. Berge Bakamjian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Berge Bakamjian practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles Internists.