A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berge Dadourian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berge Dadourian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berge Dadourian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dadourian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dadourian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berge Jack Dadourian MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Berge J. Dadourian practice?
- Dr. Berge Dadourian has 1 office location.
Dr. Berge Dadourian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Pediatrics near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Cardiologists, and Las Vegas Pediatricians.