Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Berge Dadourian
Dr. Berge Dadourian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dadourian is affiliated with Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center, University Medical Center of Southern Nevada and Mountainview Hospital. Dr. Dadourian has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Berge Dadourian has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Berge Dadourian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Sean Ameli
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi30
Dr. Rama Harouni
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi20
Dr. Elham Taherian
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi14