A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berge Dadourian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berge Dadourian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dadourian
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dadourian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berge Dadourian, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dadourian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dadourian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berge Jack Dadourian MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Berge J. Dadourian practice?
- Dr. Berge Dadourian has 1 office location.
Dr. Berge Dadourian practices Cardiovascular Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Cardiologists.